BAME into Leadership is going virtual!
Over the past number of months, the BAME into Leadership team have been working hard to ensure that you can have the full 'BAME into Leadership' experience in the 'new normal'. We are therefore delighted to announce that BAME into Leadership is going virtual!
Gather your colleagues and join us online for a bumper two-day event, taking place on Wednesday 24th - Thurdsay 25th March 2021!
Please note, if you were previously registered for the conference in Birmingham, Glasgow or London, your place has been automatically transferred to the virtual conference. Please get in touch with email@example.com if you have any queries.
Taking place on 24th - 25th March, please click here to register
Key benefits of the virtual conference:
- Attend 12 live keynotes and workshops across this two-day event
- Network one-to-one with fellow delegates from across the country, via our virtual networking platform
- Enjoy a variety of on-demand materials and receive video recordings of all sessions after the event takes place
- Attend more breakout sessions than ever before, enabling you to kick-start your professional development after a year of upheaval and change
About the virtual event platform
- The online event platform will enable you to customise your experience, network with peers, explore on-demand supplementary materials, and take notes on the speaker slides during sessions
- Since the platform is accessible via web browser rather than an app, it is compatible with most security systems
- For more information about how to maximise your online event experience, you can find our top tips here
If you have any queries, please visit the FAQs page or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.